“Just wanted to let you know that we are delighted with the new Broadview phone system. Working with you, Yana and the support group at Broadview, the system has been configured with exactly the functionally we were hoping for at both out locations, Norcross GA and Dobbins” Mike McCarthy, President Pirtech
Thanks Mike!!! We always appreciate such nice testimonials from our customers. We’ll continue to fine tune our systems to insure all current and future customer are this happy. Below is just an example of what is necessary to insure customer installs are hassle free with minimal interruption.
Our quality management process is very important when changing telecom providers or purchasing new telecom services.
- Order Processing – It is very important to review service contracts from telecom providers to insure accuracy. In most cases, you can have the telecom provider modify the terms of the contracts to better serve your needs, the customer.
- Coordination – Any change in telecom services always involves working with many different parties. It’s important to have someone project manage the effort and communicate with all the parties associated with the install to insure that timely and accurate information is communicated for hassle free installs and a smooth transition.
- Changes – During any install or upgrade, changes may take place just prior to the install. Its important that you have a project manager to assist with contacting all necessary parties with the updates.
- Training – Telecom changes can be difficult unless a good training plan is in place before any work commences. Make sure training begins before installation starts and after with a refresher hands-on training session.
- Disconnects – Be in contact with your old provider. It used to be that when you switched to a new service provider, your last bill date would automatically be the date your telephone number changed to the new provider. However, many telecom providers require you to contact them to let them know you switched providers. Make sure you submit notice to the previous carrier, in writing, when billing should stop.
- Post Install Support – With any change in telecom services, after the install you may need to make changes or adjustments based on actual usage. The new provider should have assigned a primary point of contact to support you after the install to insure needed changes are performed quickly and accurately.
- Billing – Make sure you have someone you can communicate directly with if you have billing questions. Your new billing statement will be formatted differently. It may have fees pertaining to set up and conversion fees. You should always check your bill, but it is especially important to make sure the first ones contains everything you agreed on and nothing you didn’t.
Contact us for more information on our 7 step Quality Management Process that insures our customer’s installs are delivered on time while meeting expectations down to the last detail.
Additionally, Contact us for a complementary telecom audit to make sure you’re getting the best value for your communication services. The savings you receive could offset the cost of purchasing a new Hosted or Premise VoIP phone system.
John Hagan is President of TeleData Select, a Telecommunications Consulting Firm located in Atlanta, GA serving customers throughout the US and overseas. His company provides business solutions for voice, internet, mobile and cloud solutions for both large and small businesses.