Businesses have more options than ever when it comes to choosing a Telecom Broker. Here are some things to consider when making a decision that can achieve optimal performance and best value for your situation.
- How many years of experience does your Telecom Broker have working with customers and suppliers?
- With all the rapid changes in Telecom, how does your Telecom Broker stay informed with the latest technology and options available?
- If your business has multiple locations or international offices, does your Telecom Broker have the resources and experience in working with multi-site companies?
Right Provider – Right Solution – Right Price
- Can your Telecom Broker offer you real time price comparisons between service providers to make sure you are getting the best price?
- Is your Telecom Broker able to provide you with bids from multiple vendors that include wholesale options?
- Does your Telecom Broker have the experience to review telecom service contracts and identify any services that may need changing?
- Will your Telecom Broker manage telecom installs, and do they have a support or project manager to assist?
- What type of resources are available from your Telecom Broker to assist your business when a telecom outage happens?
- As the market place changes, will your Telecom Broker be proactive in updating you of the latest telecom mergers, changes and acquisitions that may affect your business?
There are a lot of Telecom Brokers out there competing for your business. By keeping these considerations in mind, you can be assured that you will be going into your broker selection process with the right questions that will assure you make the right choice.
Teledata Select offers a whole range of services that will help you meet your business goals. Starting with a complimentary review of your current telecommunication bills to identify errors and find opportunities for savings, better service and more functionality. We also offer project management for new service implementation and infrastructure installs, including fiber and low voltage cabling. Call us at 404-257-1502 to discuss your current Telecom Service Solution and what you would like to get out of it. Or send us a note via This Link to start a no obligation discussion of your specific business technology needs.
John Hagan is President of TeleData Select, a Telecommunications Consultant located in Atlanta, Ga serving customers throughout the US and overseas. His company provides business solutions for voice, data, mobile and cloud solutions for both large and small businesses. Contact John or their team for a complimentary telecom audit to make sure you’re getting the best value for communication services. The savings you receive could offset the cost of purchasing a new Hosted or Premise VoIP phone system.