Telecom Expense Audit
By gaining a strong grasp of your business, TeleData Select’s expense management team can review your telecom needs to maximize your savings. Our team will provide an independent review of your telecom spend.
With over 40 years in reviewing telecom bills, our team can help your business determine if you’re getting the best value.
With a full slate of expense management services, regardless of whether you have one location or one hundred, TeleData Select can assist your business in lowering overall cost or consolidating telecom services into one easy-to-read bill.
- Verify billed rates against your contract
- Assist in maintaining an accurate telecom inventory
- Document billing errors & contract noncompliance
- Identify credits for overcharges & billing errors
- Review mobility spend for consistent cost across all users
- File claims & manage the credit recovery process
When was the last time your telecom bills were reviewed? Call us at 404-257-1502 or send us an email to learn more about our complimentary telecom expense audits.
Rolta Advizex is a leading Hybrid Cloud solutions provider with over 10 offices located in the Midwest and Northeast regions of the US. Over the past couple of years, many of our office leases were expiring and we were evaluating moving them into new locations. We determined that this was the right time to review our current network and phone solutions that support each location based on performance, capabilities and cost. TeleData Select helped us perform a thorough cost analysis on all of our voice and data lines as well as phone systems and recommended new more cost effective alternatives. At the end of the project, our results were staggering:
– Installed redundant internet connections with 5-10x the previous amount of bandwidth at less than 50% of the previous costs
– Migrated all offices to a single, hosted VOIP system which also provided nearly $100K of annual savings in web and audio conferencing
– Removed all dedicated voice circuits and POTS lines tied to phone and fax services
– Implemented SD WAN to replace MPLS circuits for interoffice connectivity
– Eliminated over 25 monthly bills and vendor contracts
Aaron Tomlinson – Rolta Advizex
The time spent and the thorough analysis of our problem by TeleData Select was really a game changer for us
“Our staffing firm Express Professionals located in Atlanta, GA provides temp, temp to hire and permanent placement for employees throughout the Atlanta Area. We are dependent on the phone and need quality service for voice and data services. So after spending months dealing with ATT trying to fix the quality of our voice lines, I reached out to TeleData Select to help fix a major issue we had with our voice lines. After we tried for months to get someone to help us with lots of finger-pointing, we turned to John Hagan and his team and TeleData Select. The time spent and the thorough analysis of our problem by TeleData Select was really a game changer for us. I would recommend Teledata Select to anyone needing a consultative analysis due to phone issues or to any company just looking to save money with their telecom and data services expenses.”
– Eric Watson, Owner, Express Employment Professionals
“John Hagan, the owner of TeleData Select did a great job supervising our low voltage cable install; the job was done quickly efficiently and for a fair price. I am more than happy to recommend to my clients who need telecom services, TeleData Select.”
– Stuart Rosenthal, Rosenthal & Kaplan Certified Public Accountants
“We worked with TeleData Select to help choose a phone system. The phone system has worked out beautifully for our firm, it is scalable as we grow. We plan on growing to 15-20 attorneys in the near future. We are very happy with the phone system and very happy with TeleData Select.”
– Scott Rogers, Rogers Law Office
“….we are delighted with our new phone system. Working with (Teledata Select), the system has been configured with exactly the functionality we were hoping for. Chris and his team have been fantastic to work with. I especially love the fact that it is now seamless between our locations Norcross and Dobbins, which was a key goal.”
– Mike McCarthy, Pirtek