Does your company make outbound calls to customers or receive inbound calls? How do you manage your sales force, provide customer service, or offer help desk support? Do you employ home based call center agents. Do you currently have an onsite phone system (more technically known as a PBX) that you manage? As organizations continue to embrace having their applications, services and phone systems in the Cloud, it may be time for you a cloud Based Contact Center too.
Below are good reasons to consider a cloud based contact center.
- Improved overall experience for your customers.
- Easy way to improve and develop more productive sales agents.
- Expands customer communication channels like email, chat, social media and mobile.
- Can eliminate the effort around managing your current contact center software.
- Greater operational visibility into your call center agents’ activity. i.e. Monitor calls, listen to the conversations.
- Better call data reporting and analytics.
- Easy to change and administer with minimal agent training.
- Cloud based contact centers have a lower cost of ownership.
- Can be integrated with CRM databases like Salesforce, Zoho or your proprietary customer database.
Today’s customers are very demanding. They want faster service, knowledgeable agents, and new ways to communicate. Business conditions can change overnight and call volumes go up and down. Providing the infrastructure, installing and managing the call center tools you need to support your business is an expensive and time consuming effort. A cloud based solution is a good alternative that should be investigated.
Our next blog will talk about what questions to ask your contact center sales person.
John Hagan is President of TeleData Select, a Telecommunications Consultant located in Atlanta, Ga serving customers throughout the US and overseas. His company provides voice, data, mobile and cloud business solutions for both large and small businesses. Contact the Teledata Select team at 404-257-1502 or send us a note via this CONTACT US LINK for a complimentary telecom audit to make sure you’re getting the best value for communication services. The savings you receive could offset the cost of purchasing a new Hosted or Premise VoIP phone system.