The telecom industry changes rapidly, in both the technology available and the costs to implement and use it. It is hard for a small business to stay competitive if it is not keeping up with the technology available to it. That is where a Telecom Aggregator comes in.
Telecom Aggregators have established agreements with the local telecom service providers to resell their services. Typically, Aggregators can offer these services at a discount.
Aggregators are the single point of contact for all the services that they have resold. This allows for a simpler customer service experience when questions arise or services need to be changed.The benefit becomes most apparent when a company with multiple locations gets bills and communications from multiple service providers. Some of the benefits that Telecom Aggregators can provide are…
- A single source for access to the best rates and service offerings for Data, Voice T1, PRI, POTS (Plain Old Telephone Lines), MPLS, Private line and wireless.
- Provides cost saving alternatives for 800 inbound and International long distance.
- Takes responsibility for verifying that bills are accurate and meet contractual obligations.
- Delivers a comprehensive portfolio of service solutions to streamline costs.
- Assembles, manages and seamlessly integrates multiple network providers into a single customer solution.
- Provides carrier portfolio and solution expertise to address clients evolving growth initiatives.
- Customizes telecom expense reporting for multi-locations.
- Allows invoices to be paid by parent or individual sub-location.
- Provides on One call for support and trouble resolution.
- Improves overall support and simplify the customer experience.
In short, Aggregators shoulder the burden of negotiating with the service providers before the sale, managing the service installation(s) and handling customer service interactions after the sale. A good Telecom Aggregator provides a dedicated team that can handle any and all issues for all voice, data and cloud services.
TeleData Select offers a whole range of services that will help you meet your business goals. Starting with a complimentary review of your current telecommunication bills to identify errors and find opportunities for savings, better service and more functionality. We also offer project management for new service implementation and infrastructure installs, including fiber and low voltage cabling. Call us at 404-257-1502 to discuss your current Telecom Service Solution and what you would like to get out of it. Or send us a note via This Link to start a no obligation discussion of your specific business technology needs.
John Hagan is the CEO of TeleData Select, a Telecommunications Consultant located in Atlanta, Ga serving customers throughout the US and overseas. His company provides business solutions for voice, data, mobile and cloud solutions for both large and small businesses. Contact John or their team for a complimentary telecom audit to make sure you’re getting the best value for communication services. The savings you receive could offset the cost of purchasing a new Hosted or Premise b