Your Guide To Reducing Telecom Costs And Increasing IT Budget
Having to manage telecom services across multiple locations can be time-consuming, costly and complex. Historically, telecom service providers have profited by encouraging organizations to buy more services than needed, burying fees in complex invoices, and raising rates without clear justification. If you’re company is managing multiple vendors across various locations, you may be juggling a multitude of invoices across many office locations, thus complicating the situation and in many cases overpaying.
Today business have multiple options to consolidate bills or aggregate telecom services across many locations to help free up IT budgets. However, with all the different options available it’s important to understand all the different voice and data suppliers who provide telecom bill consolidation or telecom aggregation.
The primary goal in any any cost reduction strategy is to gain visibility into your inventory and optimize your connectivity (internet, phone, mobile) to ensure you only pay for what you need. Plus a good strategy for reducing telecom expenses can play a pivotal role in freeing up funding to funding essential areas like IT infrastructure, security, and innovation.
Review our attached guide for some ideas to consider in reducing telecom cost and freeing up IT Budget.
A good TEM (Telecom Expense Management) Partner:
- Can provides a detailed inventorying asset management solution to help you manage all your your business locations.
- Has the ability to forensically review, audit and dispute every bill — month in and month out – and deliver savings.
- Is an advocate for your business in disputes with carriers.
- Will provide a single view of both summary and detailed telecom expense reports delivered in the format you require to make more informed decisions.
- Reduce the pain and help simplify the management of multiple mobility devices.
- Improve security, cut cost, and increase efficiencies so you can focus on running your business.
- Save money by visualize and controlling cost for all your locations.
Most importantly, a good partner can reduce the hassle and stress of sourcing and procuring telecom voice and data services across multiple locations.
Teledata Select offers a whole range of services that will help you meet your business goals. Starting with a complimentary review of your current telecommunication bills to identify errors and find opportunities for savings, better service and more functionality. We also offer project management for new service implementation and infrastructure installs, including fiber and low voltage cabling. Call us at 404-4394480 to discuss your current Telecom landscape. Or click on this calendar link to schedule a call 30 minute call so we can understand your needs and how best we can help.
John Hagan is CEO of TeleData Select, a Telecommunications Consultant located in Atlanta, Ga for 25 years, serving customers throughout the US. His company provides business solutions for voice, data, mobile and cloud solutions for both large and small businesses. Teledata Select has strategic relationships with top TEM providers and will be happy to work with you to learn what supplier has the best options and solutions for your business. Contact John or his team for a complimentary telecom audit to make sure you’re getting the best value for communication services.